- FDC (Fluid Distribution Chamber) flow structure
- TAC (Turbulence Acceleration Convex) Fin
- MLS (Multi-layer Slit) Fin
- DTH (Direct Touch Heat-pipe) Base
- 100mm Shark Fin Blade Fan Applied
- ZM-STG2M provided
- Easy & Simple Installment
- Avoid inserting objects or hands into the fan while it is in operation to prevent product damage and injuries.
- Do not ingest the Thermal Grease, and avoid its contact with skin and eyes. If contact is made with skin, wash off with water. If ingested or irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- To prevent possible injuries, gloves must be worn while handling this product.
- Excessive force exerted on the fan may cause damage to the fan and/or system.
- Use and keep product away from reach of children and pets.
- Check the components list and condition of the product before installation. If any problem is found, contact the retailer to obtain a replacement.
- During transportation of the system, the cooler must be removed.
- Zalman Tech Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any damages due to external causes, including but not limited to, improper use, problems with electrical power, accident, neglect, alteration, repair, improper installation, or improper testing.
- Product design and specifications may be revised to improve quality and performance.
- Liquid metal thermal grease unlike normal thermal grease it contains electrical conductivity and causes aluminum cooler to rust therefore please avoid using it. Corrosion and short circuits caused by using aluminum cooler are users' responsibility, so please read this carefully before using. (ex: Liquid Pro, Liquid Ultra, etc)
||110(L) x 81(W) x 148.5(H)mm
||100Ø x 25(H)mm|
|Fan Bearing Type
||Long Life Bearing
||1,200~2,100 RPM ± 10%
|Fan Noise Level
||18.2~30.0 dB(A) ± 10%
|Fan Speed Control||PWM (Pulse Width Modulation)
|Socket Compatibility||Intel: LGA1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/|
115x, AMD: AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/