- Compatibility: Intel LGA1156/1155/1150/1200/115X/775, AMD AM3+/AM3/AM4/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- High performance super thermal grease ZM-STG2M is included with the cooler
- High-performance, ultra-compact, light weighted. It can be mounted in all cases including mini-ITX case.
- Speed: 1,500 ~ 2,600 RPM
- Noise Level: 17.4 ~ 22.7 dB(A)
- Heat sink Material: Pure Copper and Aluminum
Please keep in mind when building a noiseless computer
Zalman affixes a Computer Noise Prevention System (CNPS) mark to all components used for noiseless computers.
- Do not ingest the Thermal Grease, and avoid its contact with skin and eyes. If contact is made with skin, wash off with water. If ingested or irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- To prevent possible injuries, gloves must be worn while handling this product.
- Excessive force exerted on the fan may cause damage to the fan and/or system.
- Use and keep product away from reach of children and pets.
- Check the components list and condition of the product before installation. If any problem is found, contact the retailer to obtain a replacement.
- Zalman is not responsible for any damages caused by overclocking.
- During transportation of the system, the cooler must be removed.
- Zalman is not responsible for any damages that occur during the transport of a system.
- Product design and specifications may be revised to improve quality and performance.
- Liquid metal thermal grease unlike normal thermal grease it contains electrical conductivity and causes aluminum cooler to rust therefore please avoid using it. Corrosion and short circuits caused by using aluminum cooler are users' responsibility, so please read this carefully before using. (ex: Liquid Pro, Liquid Ultra, etc)
||84(L) x 84(W) x 27(H)mm
|Materials||Pure Aluminum, Pure Copper|
|Heat Dissipation Area||-|
|Fan Bearing Type
||Long Life Bearing
||1,500~2,600 RPM ± 10%
|MAX Fan Noise Level
||17.4~22.7 dB(A) ± 10%
|Fan Control Method||PWM (Pulse Width Modulation)|
|Rated Voltage||12V DC|
|Socket Compatibility||Intel: LGA1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/|
115X/775, AMD: AM4/AM3+/AM3/
- Opens in a new window.